Communications And Newsletter
Duties of the Communications and Newsletter committee:
- Making sure newcomers to the Ridgeview Alumni Association are informed of what is going on in the Alumni Association and what activities, events and duties are taking place.
- Writing, publishing and distributing the Ridgeview Alumni Newsletter (The View) and maintaining the Ridgeview Alumni website.
- Taking and distributing the weekly Alumni Steering Committee minutes to all “active” Alumni Association members.
- Writing “Thank You” letters/cards in response to donations to the Ridgeview Alumni Charitable Corporation.
- Providing sympathy/get well cards to alumni members and their families experiencing loss or health challenges.
Meetings And Patient Relations
This committee coordinates and chairs a large number of 12 Step Meetings on the Ridgeview campus every week. They also provide temporary sponsors, for patients that need them, chair the 1st Friday Speaker meeting and coordinate with active Alumni Association members to provide support for pending patients in the Ridgeview Institute Access Center.
The Special Projects Committee plans and coordinates service work and various projects throughout the year.
- Maintain the Alumni Serenity Garden, Gazebo, and Deck (including all the water features)
- Selling engraved bricks that are placed throughout the garden
- Serenity Garden Christmas Lights
- Christmas at Scottish Rite – Santa & Elves
Check this page frequently for updates and new events.
- Tubing Trip (September TBD) **
- White Water Rafting Trip (July TBD) **
- Recovery Walk (March 18th) **
- Spring Fling (May 7th)
- Dinner and a Movie (February 25th) **
- Golf Tournament (September 29th) **
- Gratitude Dinner (November 19th)
** open to public/recovering community
WE ARE AVAILABLE TO OUR PATIENTS 24/7
WE OFFER FREE ASSESSMENTS; WALK INS ACCEPTED
Ridgeview Institute is here to guide your journey toward mental wellness. For your convenience, we offer 24/7 assessments at no cost. If you or a loved one is struggling with a mental health or substance abuse issue contact us to see how we can help.